Saturday, September 6, 2008

Times fly.


It feel like that first day that we met her. 4th October 2004 She is such a joy.


Next hting I know ..she turn one.


then 2 years old


And follow up with 3 years old.


And now she almost 4s.

Ok where have I been in the past 4 years. I feel like just yesterday that I was told that I'm pregnant.

And this year I receive a BIG blessing. The blessing that I had been pray for years. A trip back home to Thailand.

And I will write every minute of it. Just keep check in at this blog.

Pidcha and I will leave Houston for a whole month of October 08. I can't wait !!!

4 comments:

รีอัน ชอน said...

พี่พิ๊ดดด มีกี่บล๊อกกันแน่ค๊าาา ..ฮ่า ฮ่า ฮ่า
เขียนบล๊อกเยอะเลยคุณแม่ขา ตกลงตามที่อันไหนดีเนี่ยะ ..

ส่งเมล์ส่งเบอร์โทรมาไว้นะคะ คิดว่าได้บินกลับหลังพี่พิ๊ดแน่นอน ถึงแล้วโทรหาแน่ค่า จะเมาท์แตกหรือเขินกันก็ไม่รู้เนาะ เผลอๆเราจะบึ่งไปหาที่ระยองด้วยก็อาจเป็นได้น๊า (แล้วเลยไปเกาะช้างต่อไง อิอิ)

Anonymous said...

Nan, I am so happy for you and Pidcha!! I hope your trip is everything your dream of and more!!

The Jones' said...

Nan I am so excited for you! We will miss you while you are gone but have a great time and remember us back here in your adopted home. We need to get together Bobby has been asking for Pidcha.

Aynde said...

YAY!!!

Pidcha is so beautiful!!! Hope you are all doing well. WE are great. Keeping busy with school and soccer.

Hope you have a wonderful time in Thailand!!