Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friends

One thing that I'm so grateful about life is..My Lord always bless me with great friends.











And that blessing had been flow into Pidcha's life as well.




Pidcha has so many great friends that every time I look through her photo album. It always give me a big smile.




I would love to see all of them grow up together but life must go on. So some friends moved some stay.
Up until now Pidcha's friend have to move to another state all together are about 8 of them already.








It seem to me that every time we get closer to someone..the next thing we know somebody have to move some where.


And after Thailand trip, the move will be on Pidcha.
It's not the move to another state. But the move of new school, new friends and new environment.







The new school year already start. But Pidcha didn't go back to school with her classmate. Pidcha ask for them and they ask for Pidcha.



We will see when we get back. The new school is very nice. Hopefully Pidcha will adjust and doing well with her new chapter.







As the group of Friends...Mommy's friends. You all know that even our kids grow and separate in school. But we all still can hang out and have some Pizza or MNO, right?


MNO..I really need one. ^______^

3 comments:

รีอัน ชอน said...

บล๊อกนี้หมะม๊าเอาไว้ทำรูปรวบรวมเก็บระลึกความหลังชัวร์ๆค่ะ

เราชอบรูปพิดชาเท้าสะเอวยิ้มบานอย่างมากๆๆๆๆ เลยค่า ได้ใจป้าไปหมดเลยลูก

Aynde said...

HEY!! I remember that pic of the kids at the mall! AWWWWW. I miss hanging with you and Erin and all the playgroup gals. *sigh*

Hope you are okay. I have been thinking of you these past days with the weather and all.

รีอัน ชอน said...

ป้าโรสสสสสส...
เราเพิ่งเห็นข่าวของฮิวส์ตันในทีวี เมื่อกี้ รีบพุ่งมาหาเบอร์โทรป้าเลย (แต่หาไม่เจอ - * -)
เลยเข้ามาส่งหาความเป็นห่วงที่นี่แทน เป็นอย่างไรบ้าง ปลอดภัยดีไหม? เห็นข่าวคนเกาหลีที่นั่นบอกว่า มันผ่านไปทางด้านหนึ่งของฮิวส์ตัน(จำไม่ได้ซะแล้วว่าด้านไหน) ส่วนบ้านป้าอยู่ทางไหน ทางผ่านหรือเปล่า์?

โอยยๆๆ เป็นห่วงมาก รีบมาตอบด่วนเด้อ