Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ike had passed

Storm had pass and the clean up was finish. The last thing I want is my a/c is broke.

Well, I had power since Wednesday night but my house still humid and lots of sweat. Because our a/c had broke down because of the immediate shout down when the Storm arrive. SO we have to wait until Monday before someone come and fix it.

SO we still sleep in the living room ..all 3 of us.

P..had the best time of her life. She thought we are camping in the living room.
She loves to sleep in the middle between Mom and Dad.

And this week it will be an interesting week. Because I still have lots to do. And on top of that I didn't pack anything yet.

I have 8 days to finish everything on my list before I leave Edward home alone for a month.

Yes..You read it right. Edward have to stay home alone for a month because of the effect from the storm that make him cancelled his trip. He said he have to take responsibility of the week that he already miss work. SO he could not take vacation too soon.

SO I will have a trip of my life as well. Because fly both way alone with P...that will be something.

SO..If I can I will update something before I leave but if not I will be back update as soon as I have computer to work with over there.

Take care everyone.

No comments: