Pidcha and I had been left Houston for a week already.I has a chance to talk with Edward everyday at least twice a day so I didn't realize how time had fly.
The trip with Pidcha was not bad at all.Pidcha really really cooperate and enjoy every moment of that.Even though my flight was arrived at 2am in the morning.And my brother said he planed to pick me and Pidcha by himself.But my parents were too excited and really want to meet Pidcha in person.So there they were waiting for me and Pidcha at the arrival gate.
Pidcha get along well with her family here.And since we arrived..Pidcha had has 4 birthday party already. Well...that's mean she surrounding with people who love her.
My favorite moment so far is the moment that Pidcha celebrate her birthday with my parents and her 2 uncles and her cousin. It was the first time in 7 years that we had a chance to have dinner with all three of us with my parents again.
I wish I can put some pictures on this blog like I plan.But I don't know how yet. But soon I will.
Next week I will be back in BKK after this week pretty much stay in my hometown with my parents. And after this my brother will take vacation to take care me and Pidcha. We plan to have an elephant ride as well as diving with the submarine. It sound like fun.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you are having a wonderful time!!! Sad to hear that Edward couldn't make the trip with you. :(
I miss you a lot and thought of you often during the Hurricane.
Post a Comment